General Procedure for admitting new Clients:
- Apply to MEDS either in writing or by personal visit.
- If accepted, MEDS shall issue the applicant with the relevant forms to complete and return duly signed together with all the relevant supporting documents.
- An account shall be opened for approved Clients who may then proceed to place orders. Clients who are hard pressed to place orders before their applications are approved can be given special consideration to do so. Those that do not qualify shall be advised accordingly.
- All new Clients shall be on cash terms until an application for credit is formalized subject to the prevailing credit control policies and subsequent approval by MEDS.
Cash terms shall include:
- Postal money orders
- Bankers' cheques
- Institutional cheques shall be subject to clearance before goods can be released. Where such cheque is returned un-paid by the bank, no more institutional cheques will be accepted in future.
- Clients are advised to deposit cash with MEDS equivalent to their expected monthly purchases to avoid inconveniences caused by pre-payment.
- No goods shall be released without proof of payment vide a valid receipt from the cashier.