All payments should be made based on invoice, on account or on pro-forma invoice.
Clients can pay by:
- Walk-in and pay at the cash office by either cash or cheque.
- Send cheque or postal order either by post or courier. No cash payments should be made using this method.
- Deposit payment in MEDS Barclays bank account. This mode of payment is limited to "only cash" payments and the Client must send a copy of the banking slip to MEDS to facilitate identity of the beneficiary and receipting. Details of bank account shall be availed to the Client on request.
- Donors supporting local institutions can deposit payments in MEDS' bank account. It is important that they specify the currency and ask for the relevant bank account details of where to deposit the money. The donor should specify the beneficiary Unit.
- Clients without credit facility will be required to pay in advance, either on account or value of pro-forma invoice to facilitate processing of order.
- All payments must be accompanied by sufficient and relevant information to facilitate receipting.
- MEDS shall acknowledge receipt of payment as follows: payments made at cash office - an official receipt shall be issued instant, payments sent by post or deposited directly in bank account - receipt shall be sent by post. Clients are required to make sure that they get a receipt for every payment made and any concerns should be addressed immediately for correction.
- Un-paid cheques shall attract a bank charge of Kshs. 1,000/= and will be returned to the Client for replacement inclusive of the bank charges.
- MEDS shall issue an invoice in respect of every order and this shall be sent or collected with the order. Statement of account shall be sent at the end of every month.